Thursday, May 21, 2009

in the rain

wake up. why am i awake. the things i forget are the things that are worth remembring.

remembering like i remember the old fortune teller die on the sidewalk in the middle of the worst thunderstorm in the city;s history.

the reason that the young lady came out of the bushes and staped the lady in the back numerous times... i forgot

the reason i saw candles above the fortune tellers head.. i never knew.

stop hitting your little sister. i cant stop she made fun of me.. maureen did you make fun of your broteher. ofcourse not why would i do that

daddy i swear she made fun of me


maureen maureen and thomas wesly , were both here mr. hamilton thomas oversleept again.

the time that my sister developed cancer ws the worst and the best time of my life; the time when the doctor would tell me that she would age faster than myself; the time she was nine she developed this sickness; mom died and she started to die; thirty years later its all the same; shes still dieing; shes still blowing out candles

why did i not save my sister i forget

No comments:

Post a Comment